New Features…here’s what to expect!
We’ve got something in store for you when Scale gets an upgrade on 12th April 2021. Here are some of the updates to expect in the coming days…
Over 7 months ago we officially launched the first version of Scale for free access and use by SMEs in Kenya. Having designed Scale together with businesses just like yours, we felt that it was important to open up the platform to the larger world, for free, so that you could help us test it. In that time, over 3,200 businesses signed up and used Scale to search and apply for tenders. Scale new features
You tested all the features and functionalities available on the platform. And most of you gave us feedback on what you appreciated about the platform and most importantly, what you felt we could improve and how much you would be willing to pay for it for your business. Your feedback came in the form of survey feedback, emails, chats, WhatsApp messages and even physical meetings.
We listened, and we’ve got something in store for you when we go live with the Scale system upgrade on the 12th of April 2021. We know you are anxiously waiting so today, we’ll give you a sneak preview of what to expect!
Scale New Features, for a Better Experience
We categorized your feedback into clusters and worked hard to ensure that your highest priorities were developed first as Scale upgrades and the platform continues to evolve to meet your ever-evolving needs.
The following is a summary of what to expect:
- Subscription Plans with affordable pricing that suit your business needs.
- Newly Enhanced Dashboard to help you make better tendering decisions, faster
- Ability to add Multiple businesses and Multiple users for you to be more collaborative on your tendering.
- Better Tender Recommendations and Notifications on opportunities for your businesses.
- Follow Procuring Entities for better targeted tender alerts from places you are prequalified or have an interest in.
Expect these and so much more the next time you log in after we successfully complete the Scale system upgrade. Look out for an email from us asking you to log in.
In the meantime, feel free to let us know if you have any questions that we can address for you. We hope you are as excited as we are!
-The Scale Team