Scale comes with 3 tiers of Subscription plans for our users. The plans are affordable and have been designed to be responsive to the needs of any growing business that is looking to find more opportunities and collaborate internally. Here’s a quick overview of the details:
- Starter - The Starter Plan costs KSh 1,000 per month and comes with access to All the Standard Features, a limit of two (2) tender exports in a month, support for one (1) business set up, and one (1) user. This plan comes with a 30-Day Free Trial.
- Pro - The Pro Plan is currently priced at a discounted rate of KSh 2,400 per month and comes with access to All the Standard Features, a limit of six (6) tender exports in a month, support for two (2) businesses set up, and the ability to add up to three (3) users to your businesses.
- Plus - The Plus Plan is currently priced at a discounted rate of KSh 4,800 per month and comes with access to All the Standard Features, a limit of twelve (12) tender exports in a month, support for three (3) businesses set up, and the ability to add up to six (6) users to your businesses.
You can find the full details for each of the plans on our Pricing page.
You will receive a notification by email and a message in your profile inbox with details of your FREE Trial and corresponding dates/time.
You will also receive details on how you can upgrade to a Subscription Plan of your choice to continue enjoying the convenience of using Scale for your business.
After the 30 day trial, you will automatically be downgraded to our Free plan if you do nothing.
If you choose to keep a paid plan, you will be required to choose a Subscription Plan that suits your business needs from the options provided.
Yes. This is a Subscription-based plan and you can upgrade and downgrade to switch to a plan that suits you best.
- Upgrading happens immediately and you pay the difference in price between your current plan for the upper-tier plan you have selected. You will receive the balance of the resources for the remainder of the initial billing cycle. For example, if you switch from a KSh 1,000 per month plan to a KSh 2,800 per month plan, you will not be double billed. You will only be charged the difference (KSh 1,800).
- Downgrading can only happen at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
Can't find an answer to your question?
Please reach out to our Customer Service team.Contact Us